- the application and admissions process;
- submission and/or pick-up of documents (e.g. official transcripts) and completed forms (e.g. third party letters, degree certificates);
- student financial assistance (e.g. OSAP and scholarships);
- enrolling in courses, Continuing Education course registration;
- class schedules, exams;
- applying to graduate, RAMSS support;
- tuition, fees and more.
Student Affairs : This support network helps students make a successful transition to university, develop career-related skills, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. It has a wide variety of student services which provide a quality student experience by supporting student success and retention. To achieve this, the Office of the Vice-Provost, Students (OVPS) partners with the academic community to create a comprehensive educational experience.