Copperheart Entertainment is a Toronto-based film production company established by Steven Hoban, who has produced a diverse body of work including the 2005 Oscar® winning computer animated short, RYAN; the Imax 3D film, CYBERWORLD; the popular GINGER SNAPS feature films; and the remake of the 70s horror classic BLACK CHRISTMAS, and the audacious comedy YOUNG PEOPLE F***KING. Recent Copperheart releases include the Vincenzo Natali-directed science fiction thriller, SPLICE, starring Adrien Brody and Sarah Polley, and 388 Arletta Avenue directed by Randall Cole and starring Nick Stahl and Mia Kirschner. Copperheart is currently in post-production for the reverse ghost story HAUNTER, directed by Vincenzo Natali and starring Oscar® nominated Abigail Breslin.
Copperheart Entertainment is looking to fill an internship position for August – December 2012. This is a full time internship, Monday to Friday, 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
* General office support including phone reception, making travel arrangements, shipping and receiving, office maintenance, filing, photocopying, etc
* Create, update, assemble, and send out development packages
* Proficient with MS Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
* Proficient with Apple environment
* Proficiency in Adobe CS Suite an asset
* Outputting quicktimes and DVDs.
* Proficiency in Final Cut Pro to edit trailers, EPK’s, etc
* Familiarity with After Effects, Photoshop, sound design software an asset
* Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
* Excellent written and communications skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
This is a non-paid internship, but is an excellent opportunity to gain meaningful experience in the film and television industry. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com