About “Visionaries” – Image Arts Wall of Fame
The goal is to formally recognize, in the Image Arts building and on websites associated with Image Arts, some of the most outstanding alumni who have distinguished themselves in a career related to image arts.Each year, the Selection Committee will seek the most outstanding alumni nominees who:
– attended at least one year in the Photographic Arts or Image Arts program;
– attended that program at least 10 years prior to the year of consideration as a “Visionary”;
– have distinguished themselves with a career of outstanding achievement in a field related to image arts.
• Nominations are made by submitting this form prior to the deadline date.
• Anyone may submit a nomination for a Ryerson alumnus/a, except you may not nominate yourself or your immediate family member.
• A nominator may nominate more than one nominee in a particular year.
• Nominations will be considered in the year in which they are submitted.
• Inductees are not required to have excelled in the particular field in which they studied while attending Image Arts.
• Alumni may be inducted posthumously.
• Inductees will be announced on the Alumni websites.
• The Selection Committee’s results will be made known to all nominators by email.
Questions? Comments? Contact us: email@example.com
Please share with other alumni, and thank you for your submissions!
Rough Timeline for Selection/Announcement
March 16, 2018 – Nominations open!
April 15, 2018 – Nominations close
May 2018 – Voting by committee
Later 2018 – Selections announced